Ingredients: smoked fish (I used sawa)
Fried wàrà (Nigerian cheese curds)
Vegetables (Carrot, green peas etc. optional)
Bouillon cube (knorr)
Onion (optional for people like me that don’t like it)
Powdered ginger (optional)
- Chop vegetables, onion and wara.
- Parboil the spaghetti, strain and set aside.
- Remove the bones from the smoked fish (make sure you get the bones in the fish not just the major ones)
- Put a little oil in a pan and allow it to heat up, pour in chopped onions, vegetables, wàrà and smoked fish.
- Allow to fry while stirring continously to avoid it from getting burnt.
- Add knorr, curry, thyme, powdered ginger, salt to taste.
- When it is fried, pour in the parboiled spaghetti, stir till all the ingredients have been mixed together.
- Add water if needed, cover and leave to cook.