Green beans (optional)
Salt and bullion cube (Knorr)
– Boil the meat with ginger, onion, salt, and Knorr.
– When meat is boiled, dice into small pieces, fry and set aside.
– Dice ripe plantain into small cubes, fry and set aside.
– Dice the carrot, green beans and any other vegetable you want to add.
– Stir-fry in a little oil, bring out and set aside.
– Parboil macaroni, strain and set aside.
– Add ground pepper (quantity depends on how much macaroni you’re cooking) in the oil
used to stir-fry the vegetables.
– When the pepper is fried, add meat stock, a little water as appropriate, salt, and Knorr to
– Pour in the meat and allow to boil for about 3 minutes.
– Add the macaroni and vegetables, stir add the plantain and stir.
– Cover and leave to cook while stirring occasionally until the water dries up.
Full credit of this article published belongs to Olaleye Jesusikemi. A Physiotherapy student in college of medicine,university of Lagos. She loves to cook and cooks amazing meals. To follow up on her, add her up through her twitter handle.
Twitter handle: sister_sike