As I take you on an amazing journey in my food and travel blog,as I stimulate your mind and give you colourful visuals,I would love to share with you some of my favourite quotes from around the world.
- There is no love sincerer than the love of food. – George Barnard shaw.Irish playwright. 1856-1950
- Your food is suppose to be your medicine and your medicine is suppose to be your food – African proverb
- L’appetit vient en mangeant (The appetite comes with eating)- François Rabelais.French phyisician and writer. 1494-1553.
- If you give bad food to your stomach,it drums for you to dance- African Proverb
- Thou preparest a table before me in presence of my enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Bible. Psalm 23:6
- Words are sweet,but they never take the place of food – Igbo proverb
- I love chocolate cake and when I was a little boy,I loved it more. – Michael Wayne Rosen. English writer and poet-1946.
8. .Wine, women, and food gives gladness to the heart. -Ancient Egyptian proverb
9. To lengthen thy life,lessen thy meals. – Benjamin Franklin.American scientist and philosopher-1706-1790
- The grasshopper which is always near it’s mother, eats the best food – Ghanaian proverb
- Strange to see how good dinner and feasting reconciles everybody. – Samuel Pepys.English diarist.1633-1703.
- You should know what’s been cooked in the kitchen otherwise you might eat a forbidden food- African proverb.
- Yogurt is very good for the stomach,the lumbar regions,apotheosis- unknown.
- Qu’ ils mangent de la brioche (Let them eat cake) – Marie Antoinette. Queen of France. 1755-1793
- Edible: good to eat,and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm. -Ambrose (Gwinett)Bierce. American writer. 1842-1914