The year 2019 is almost over,another year ending yet again ,like 2019 is coming to an end,wow. Was it not just yesterday I wrote my last post for 2018?
Honestly my 2019 was tealicious, I had a splendid tea year, my 2019 was filled with many superb tea experiences,I could go on and on about it, so I just complied 6 of my favorite tea(s) for 2019.
1. Number one on the list is Earl Grey, I couldn’t get enough of Earl Grey in 2019,that black tea with bergamot oil and orange favor ,the subtleness of the flavours. I fell in love with Earl Grey tea,doesn’t matter the brand ,all brand and every brand of Earl Grey works for me as long as it’s Earl Grey.
2. Pu-erh tea; oh my gosh ,oh my gosh ,Oh gosh! Yes that was my reaction when I first had a taste of pu-erh tea, no this is not black tea ,green tea or oolongo tea,it’s a tea of its own class and sure deserves a special place on anyone’s tea shelf, aside the factor it will be the oldest tea in your collection ,yes. This tea has to take 10 years decay process most times before it becomes what is known as pu-erh tea although some invested methods to reduce the number of years to a few years. This tea is sweet especially when brewed right ,good thing is ,this tea is still very nice when cold
3. Green Tea with Matcha; I just loved this tea for no particular reason. It’s actually one of the most health beneficially tea and loaded with many goods too.
4. Ahmad mixed citrus: the sweet tangy orange taste with subtle hibiscus taste just has to be on my list, this is a very cheerful tea and it is indeed as refreshing as the Ahmad tea brand claim it to be ,you need a herbal boost or spike yet calming,this tea is it!. Contact 0803191205 for this Tea and all Ahmad Tea products or Follow The Tea Orb on IG @theteaorb The Tea Orb
5. Fennel ginger tea: I think this tea will be still be my favorite well into 2019 because I love Food! I am your number one foodie and what has this tea got to do with food? It kind of puts you in check because its curbs one’s appetite aside that helps with bloating ,gas and easy digestion of food. To place an order for this tea contact 08031912305 on what’s app or follow The Tea Orb on Instagram @theteaorb The Tea Orb
6. Red Rooibis or red bush tea; anyone that knows me,knows I love red,so I love the fact that red is included in the name,lol. This tea has a subtle sweet taste but the sweetness comes up more strongly when just a little drop of honey is added to it. This tea help with stress relief, body pain and headache.
To follow me on a more tealicious and amazing tea journey in 2020 because trust me it is indeed going to be more amazing and teariffic, using the link, follow my Tea page on Instagram where I love to share Tea pictures ,tea reviews,tea happenings, tea products, latest tea finding on IG @theteaorb The Tea Orb