* Parboil spaghetti and drain.
* Chop mushrooms, meat and whatever vegetables you want in it.
* Heat olive oil in a pan, add the chopped mushrooms and fry till it’s a little golden.
* Add the meat into the pan, thyme, curry, bullion cube, salt to taste.
* Add water into the pan, stir and let it simmer.
* Add parboiled spaghetti to the pan, toss until it’s thoroughly mixed.
Cover and let cook till it’s done.
Full credit of this article published belongs to Olaleye Jesusikemi. A Physiotherapy student in college of medicine,university of Lagos. She loves to cook and cooks amazing meals. To follow up on her, add her up through her twitter handle.
Twitter handle: sister_sike