1. The grasshopper that is always near it’s mother,grasshopper that is always near it’s mother,eats the best food. – Ghana
2. Good music goes well with good food. – African
3. Man is like pepper, until you have chewed it, you don’t know how hot it is. – Hausa
4. If you give bad food to your stomach, it drums for you to dance. – Africa
5. Fine words don’t produce food. – Nigeria.
6. If you are looking for a fly in your food,it means you are full. – South Africa.
7. The forest not only hides man’s enemies but its full of man’s medicine, healing power, & food. – Africa
8. Wine, women & food gives gladness to the heart. – Ancient Egypt
9. You cannot work for food when there is no food for work. – Africa
10. You should know what’s being cooked in the kitchen, otherwise you might eat a forbidden food. – Africa
11.Your food is suppose to be your medicine & your medicine is suppose to be your food. – Africa
12. Words are sweet but they never take the place of food. – IBO proverb
13. One shares food not words. – Somalia